Z Controller and 5 amp 240v 50 hz Australian/NZ transformer
- Controller LED On Light
- Smooth Operating Throttle Knob
- Built-In fuse Protection
- Individual Bell, Horn and Direction Buttons
In DCS mode, the large LCD screen identifies your locomotive's number and provides readouts for scale speed and active features. In conventional mode, the LCD provides track voltage and amperage level readouts, making the Commander a full-featured DC controller.
Adding a DCS Commander to your existing layout is simple: just insert it into the wires that connect your DC transformer or DCC system to the track. The Commander can accept any power input (AC, DC or DCC) and output analog DC with voltage and amperage displays. The Commander also acts as a passive conduit for your DCC signal until you press the button to switch to DCS or conventional operation.
Model 50-1029 adds a 100 watt power supply making the DCS Commander essentially a three-in-one device as a stand-alone power pack for analog operation, a DCS controller for operating M.T.H. HO locomotives with Proto-Sound 3.0 and as a pass-thru for DCC signals for engines equipped with DCC receivers.
*DCS Commander works with all Proto-Sound 3.0 locomotives (including all M.T.H. HO locomotives) and with Proto-Sound 2.0 locomotives with onboard 3-volt system. Proto-Sound 2.0 three-volt systems can be identified by their square battery-charging jack on the locomotive chassis. See the operator's manual for the exact location of the charging jack.
- Speed adjustment in one-scale-mile-per hour steps
- Independent feature control: tune your engines' sound, lights, smoke and acceleration/deceleration settings
- Smoke on/off
- Doppler sounds: simulate the classic sound effect of a train approaching and then whizzing past
- Accent sounds: activate any one of 7 individual sounds, including signal forward and reverse sounds, coupler slack, engine start-up and shut-down, engine labor and drift
- Activate Passenger Station and Freight Yard Sounds
- Individual locomotive control: select up to 99 Proto-Sound 3.0 engines
Selectable control configurations: choose between analog DC, DCC and DCS modes
- Unit Measures: - Operates On Curves
ACE "EXPRESS DAIRY" TANKER.
These tankers are out of production, but I have some.
3 for A$150, 2 for A$110, 1 for A$65
ACE BRAKE VANS
INCLUDES REAR AND INTERNAL LIGHTING, CENTRE RAIL PICKUP
WE HAVE THESE IN VERY LIMITED NUMBERS, THEY WON'T BE AROUND FOR EVER, THERE WON'T BE ANY MORE.
HARRY POTTER'S HOGWARTS EXPRESS
LIONEL O GAUGE 3 RAIL AC OR DC. THESE SETS ARE SUPPLIED FOR AC RUNNING, BUT IF YOU WANT TO RUN ON DC, JUST ASK, AND WE WILL REWIRE THE LOCO TO SUIT.
THE LOCO IS ALL DIECAST, WITH OPERATING SMOKE AND HEADLIGHT. THE TENDER HAS A WHISTLE INBUILT FOR AC OPERATION. THE LOCO IS A SCALE AND ACCURATE MODEL OF A HALL CLASS, THERE ARE 2 PASSENGER COACHES AND A PASSENGER / BRAKE COACH ALL WITH INTERNAL LIGHTING AND OPERATING KNUCKLE COUPLERS.
PRICE FOR THE SET $299. THIS IS FANTASTIC VALUE.